Can I Keep My House

Can I Keep My house
When considering bankruptcy, one of the first things people contemplate is the possibility of losing the family home. Where will you live if you do not have the home anymore? The reality is, in most cases in The Northern Territory, you can keep your family house.

Everything comes down to the equity you have in the house, or rather, how much your house is worth above the mortgage amount. If you have little to no equity in the house, you may still be able to keep the house so long as you can keep paying the mortgage and other costs such as council rates and insurances.

Obviously, there are lots of other aspects related to keeping your house, the rules do vary slightly in the NT, so call 1300 795 575 and let us here at Bankruptcy Darwin offer you the appropriate advice you need.

No Obligation – First Consultation Free.

Simply fill out the following form for a call back:

15 + 3 =


PHONE: 1300 795 575